
Robert and I at my prom our senior year of high school.
So, here is how this works, I got tagged by a friend and now I am tagging my friends. I tag Katrina, Tarilynn, DeeAnna, and Chastity. What you need to do is copy the questions and answer them for yourself on your own blog. Have fun and I can't wait to read your answers.
1. Where did you and your husband meet? At a Stake Dance in Richfield
2. The first thing you said to each other? I guess I asked him to dance and he said yes.
3. When was our first date? December 13, 1998. I had to ask Robert, he is the one that knows all the dates. It would have been a week earlier, but when he called and asked me out I already had plans, so I called later and invited him to my school's Christmas dance.
4. First kiss? I first kissed him at the dance, but he turned his head. Later he gave me a kiss good night at my door.
5. When were the first "I love you's" said? On our way home from a date in probably march or april of 99.
6. Long or short engagement? Official or unofficial? We knew we wanted to get married in about November of 01 but we didn't actually get engaged until February 2, 2002: 02-02-02, then we got married in June.
7. Where did you get engaged? He gave me the ring attached to his sunglasses as he was driving me home from work, but once we stopped driving I made him ask me for real, so I guess right outside my apartment inside his truck.
8. Where were you married? In the Idaho Falls Temple
9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? Camping in Huntsville, Utah and then we went home and hid in our apartment
10. Where was our first home? This awful apartment above a day care center. It smelled really funny and we could hear all of the kids playing downstairs.
3 comments:
Fun! Thanks for sharing. I like the pix. Somehow it's you, but not Robert...He must have another side to him...
I'll have to try this. I've seen several people with this on their blogs. I saw your comment on my sister, Karla's blog. I'm Jennifer by the way. I went to High School with Robert.
Is it ok if I leave my answers here? Where did we meet? His apartment was above my apartment at Utah State. (His roommate played his music very, very loud.) We started hanging out with the same group, and just had loads of fun together. First thing said? I have no idea. Our first date? It was the day after my 22nd birthday, so feb 11, 2000. We had a lot of fun, but he didn't ask me out again for awhile. First kiss? it was in June of 2000. First I love you's? I think in July. Length of engagement? Short, we got officially engaged on Aug 31, and were married on Nov. 2. Neither of us wanted to be married in December, too much other stuff going on. October seemed too early, so November it was. Where? there's a great bench on a hill overlooking the Logan temple and a lot of Cache valley. Later we talked to some people who live by it, and they said it gets used for that sort of thing a lot. It's really beautiful up there. where married? Logan Temple, the most beautiful, right? Our honeymoon? we went to Jackson Hole, it's beautiful up there in the fall. Our first apartment? It was a tiny, tiny studio apartment in the basement of this nice couple's house. It was so tiny we couldn't fit a couch in and didn't have a bath tub, just a shower stall. But it was fun and close to campus. And that's all I have to say! =)DeeAnna
Post a Comment