Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School

Taylor started school yesterday. She was so excited! For family home evening on Monday we talked about school and got her backpack all ready. We talked about the bus she would be riding and some of the rules. She is such a good kid I don't think she would have done anything bad anyway, but you never know. Here she is all ready to go.

Here she is waiting for the bus. Robert had the camera as I wasn't feeling great and so he didn't get a picture of her getting on the bus.She had so much fun her first day. She told me that she got to color a girl and see some of her friends and make new friends. Of course her Grandma Newey works in the kitchen so she got to see her and that was exciting. All in all, she can't wait to go back.

I am really happy for her, but at the same time, I'm sad that my baby is growing up. The other kids seem fine, I hope it lasts. Lindsey is really being my "big helper" now that Taylor isn't here. I know that I will need her when the baby comes, so this is good practice for her.

2 comments:

Katrina Wilson said...

ha ha you are old now!!!

Idaho Spuds said...

Yea Taylor! I can't believe these girls are old enough for school. :(