Friday, August 29, 2008
The Best Friends and Neighbors Ever
I love where I live. I was a little scared to move out here since I'm not used to living in the country and I did have my moments last winter when I really didn't like being here, but now I love it. I love the people here and the way that they help and support each other. You know, I've been sick with this pregnancy. I feel fine as long as I don't do much, which makes taking care of a house and 3 children a little difficult. A little while ago a dear neighbor invited us over for dinner. It was so nice to go over and not wonder what to cook or try to get the energy up to cook, and it was great to visit, thank you. Then I had another friend come to visit and she brought me dinner, including some really yummy zucchini bread (thanks Olivia), and another time some friends called and told me to get ready they were coming over. When they got here one went to work cleaning my living room and the other started on my dishes (I really don't like dishes). They told me to sit and not worry about it today. I hope each and every one of these people know how much they mean to me and how grateful I am to have them in my life. I hope that one day I will be able to do something for them. They have blessed not only me but my entire family for which I am so grateful. I do love where I live and I wouldn't choose to live anywhere else right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aww that is so awesome what a huge blessing in your life and theirs they are able to serve.
Post a Comment