Monday, October 13, 2008

My New Hobby

I have a new hobby. My mom made one of these Christmas stockings using one of those circular knitting looms and I decided to try it out. I hadn't made stockings for my kids and I didn't like the ones we've been using. This was so easy, I just busted out all 5 stockings in less than a week. The girls got to pick their own colors. Taylor picked cream and orange, Lindsey picked pink and purple, and I helped Michael pick his blue one. For Robert and mine, I just used up some of my scraps. I think they turned out pretty cute and now we all have stockings for Christmas this year and I won't have to stress about it once December rolls around.

6 comments:

Katrina Wilson said...

how come taylor got the biggest one? do you like her best??

DeeAnna said...

Hey, those are awesome! You might have to show me how to do that when we come up for Thanksgiving or Christmas

Anonymous said...

Rose says: You should make one for little "baby" Newey :) like in baby yellow or green :)
P.S. They're aweful cute, if I knew how to knit I'd ask for the pattern, however I'm only a crocheter.

Idaho Sutters said...

Okay Tasha, they are cute like you said, BUT easy for whom??? You or the rest of the world? : )

Kerry said...

You should make a match-so they can use the socks-and just make new ones each year--or put a pair of socks in their stocking. Home made socks are my very favorite to wear--but I'm never the maker!

Good job for having 3 kids and being pregnant and getting it done in less than a week!

Kerry said...

On your blog-how do you set it so when people click on links/other blogs it opens in a new window?