Thursday, October 16, 2008
Our New Family Member
I'd like you all to meet Kami, the newest member of our family.
She is a pug and the daughter of my brother, Caleb and his wife, Nicole's two dogs. We are also sitting her sister, Kristina, until my brother moves into his new house next month. Their parents names are Kaboo and Kaya, so my kids decided to stick with a "K" name also. I supposed so did my sister-in-law.
Kristina is the runt of the litter, but soooo cute. That doesn't keep her from being a little feisty. Our cat seems to think that these little puppies are over-grown mice or something and keeps trying to play with them. She doesn't hurt them, but loves to stalk them and pounce. Unfortunately Kristina is the object she turns to most, but she will defend herself pretty well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
There so cute. I LOVE pugs. I think that there the cutest. Some of my other family members don't like them they think that their ugly, becouse you can see up their noses. But I love them, As you can see i'm the odd ball!
So tiny, they are super cute, you are going to have a hard time giving one up in a month!
How cute! Pugs are adorable. They are very nice dogs too.
my father in law says these dogs are footballs haha
I think those puppies are super cute!!! How you doing? feeling better i hope?
Post a Comment