We had so much fun at Field Day for the school. Taylor and Lindsey got to tye-dye shirts, play games and there was even a water slide. I'm so glad that Lindsey got to participate, she loves doing everything her big sister does. Micheal wasn't up for doing much of that, so he mostly stayed by Rachel and me. After their hard day of playing they all got ice cream floats.
Looks like fun! Sarah has a field day next week. Although I doubt that it will be as fun as yours. I love the hat that she's wearing. Did you make it yourself?
Very cute pictures of your crew! Here is my e-mail hendren@safelink.net.Thanks for taking pictures. It was a really fun day.I am so glad the weather was nice.
3 comments:
Looks like fun! Sarah has a field day next week. Although I doubt that it will be as fun as yours. I love the hat that she's wearing. Did you make it yourself?
Very cute pictures of your crew! Here is my e-mail hendren@safelink.net.Thanks for taking pictures. It was a really fun day.I am so glad the weather was nice.
I love the pictures your new camera takes, they turned out NICE. Darling shot of the "sun bather!"
Post a Comment