I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of the girls outside, but you can tell from Taylor's pink cheeks that she had fun. Lindsey's cough started to come back, so she wasn't as happy. Of course, they got hot chocolate after coming in, so that perked them right up.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Fun in the Snow
We have finally gotten some snow this month. The kids have a love/hate relationship with the snow. It's great until they got wet and cold. One thing with the snow, though, is that it means we need to get the driveway cleared. The best way that we have found for us personally is to use "Little Blue". The kids love trying to help daddy plow the snow.
I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of the girls outside, but you can tell from Taylor's pink cheeks that she had fun. Lindsey's cough started to come back, so she wasn't as happy. Of course, they got hot chocolate after coming in, so that perked them right up.

I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of the girls outside, but you can tell from Taylor's pink cheeks that she had fun. Lindsey's cough started to come back, so she wasn't as happy. Of course, they got hot chocolate after coming in, so that perked them right up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good ol' little blue!
Oh my gosh her poor cheeks!!
Aww... I miss Snow!
Post a Comment