We have started playing volleyball at the church. We have open gym on Tuesday nights and usually a game on Saturday. For many of the people who come, they haven't played in a long time, or ever, but we have a lot of fun. I really like volleyball. I can't say that I'm very good and I'm really out of practice, but it is one of my favorite sports to play.
This week we also had parent/teacher conferences for Taylor. She is doing great! She listens well in class and it is so much fun when she comes home and tells us all the things that she has been learning. Lately she has been telling us which words she knows that are compound words. She also came home and told us the difference between digital clocks and analog clocks. It's really fun to hear her use big words.
Lindsey has been picking up on stuff Taylor has been bringing home. This past week she was telling Robert all kinds of math facts. She keeps telling us she can't learn at home, just at school, but she's sure picking up a lot of stuff from her sister.
Kami is definitely pregnant. We think she has about 3 more weeks to go. This should be an interesting experience for our family, so if anyone mentions wanting a pug, send them our way.
1 comment:
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE VOLLEYBALL!!!! We play at down at the church on Tuesday also....so it's as if we're playing it together-but in spirit :)
Post a Comment