My house has been hit by winter bugs. No, I don't mean things like flies and spiders, I mean colds, sniffles, coughs and the like. Poor Lindsey is getting so frustrated because her eyes keep watering and her nose keeps running. She told me she is tired of blowing her nose, why does it keep running? Michael has a cough that is continuing to linger. I thought it was almost gone, but it doesn't want to leave. Taylor and Rachel have gotten minor coughs that cleared up pretty quickly, thank goodness. I hope that my house can all get feeling better soon, my kids are a little cranky right now.
Today we get to spend a lot of time indoors. It snowed all morning so the ground is white. I would send the kids out to play in it now that it has stopped, but not with their colds. We've been watching a lot of movies, reading some books and trying to get the kids to take naps, but they aren't wanting to be still that long. Anyone have any great ideas on how to help survive when your kids get sick?
2 comments:
I had that problem myself--I think it's a good time to watch a lot of tv, then you can all relax instead of getting cranky at each other.
My kids get addicted to medicine--I mean it's hard to stop--at night when they're feeling better, they say hey where's my medicine like it's part of normal life..does anybody else's kids LOVE medicine?
I'm sorry for you guys-but it'll all pass, ours finally did--so we can get on with normal winter activities!
Ugh, I am so sorry you got hit with the winter bugs! All that time indoors and away from other people is likely to make a person go insane! I hope you are all feeling better soon!
Post a Comment