Not much is going on here, but it's been a while since I posted anything. Robert is home for a while unless it snows enough for him to go and plow. On the one hand it's really nice to have him home, I get to go exercising by myself while he watches the kids, but at the same time, not so much. Okay, here's the real deal, Robert really likes to bake and he is pretty good at it. He makes really good cookies and brownies and stuff, which is why I need to go exercising, because I keep eating them all!
The kids are all doing good. Over Christmas all Taylor did was read. She has found a couple of new series that she likes and we read them aloud, so now Lindsey likes them also. I think Lindsey will have to re-read everything once she learns to read because she will have heard most of the stories already.
Rachel has finally figured out crawling. For the longest time she would do this weird scoot where she would push herself up on her arms and then forward with her toes. I tried to do it, and it was hard! But now she is crawling and pulling herself up on the furniture. It won't be too long here until she is walking. The rest of the kids were pretty much walking at this age, so I'm not complaining that she is waiting longer.
We are pretty sure that Kami is pregnant. We wanted to breed her with another pug, but every time we saw her she was being difficult. I guess she was just shy or something. She's looking pregnant, though, so maybe we will have some baby pugs here shortly.
That is pretty much our life right now. Nothing exciting happening around our house. Just a lot of wonderful, ordinary days.
2 comments:
You're so good-always positive and loving every single minute of life..I'm jealous.
I'm glad to hear things are good! My little Marie is starting to almost crawl and it's so annoying I want her to figure it out, I'm not ready for being interested in stairs..but I want to be free-have her be able to follow me around instead of whine!
Horray for crawling! That is fun (but busy) when babies reach that stage. And I hope you do have some baby pugs soon. That would be so fun!
Post a Comment