Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fun with Lindsey

Lindsey and I got the chance to spend some one on one time the other day. Well, Rachel was there too, but she slept for most of the time. We had a lot of fun. First we played CandyLand. Lindsey won 2 out of 3 games and then I convinced her to try something else. So then we put together puzzles. We have a lot of puzzles and I think we put together about 8 of them. We still had more time and I'm not really a fan of just putting on movies, so I got out tissue squares and taught Lindsey how to glue them onto pictures.
This activity was the hit of the day, I think. When Taylor got home she had to show Taylor how to do it and then they were both having fun. They did really well at not making too big of a mess and cleaning up after themselves also. This will probably be something we do more often now.

I had so much fun having individual time with Lindsey. It has been hard for me to get to do that lately. Their daddy does a lot of running around and things and will often take one of the children with him, but that leaves me with the rest of them. I had a really great time and I hope Lindsey did also.

3 comments:

Rose said...

Ok...you have to explain that tissue craft to me, I've never heard of that and that's a rarity for me lol
It looks like something my boys would love to do.
One on one time is sooo great when you get an opportunity to do it, it always feels so special even if you don't do much of anything, I'm sure she had a blast getting some private mommy time :)

jarah_angell said...

we would love a pug! To bad our land lord says we cant and we live to far away! :)

Bateman said...

Candyland is fun, but after 2 times it is definitely time for something else. She looked like she had fun with her mom. You are a good crafty fun mom. That blue tractor is so cool.