Friday, May 14, 2010
A Lesson about the Internet
Lesson for all of us. Today while I was on Facebook I happened to notice that one of my friends was tagged in a photo. Now, this happens all the time, people post pictures and tag their friends and so on and so forth. The thing that was interesting about this picture, though, is that it was one that I had taken and the person posting it wasn't someone that I had shared the picture with. Now, there wasn't anything bad about the picture. It was just a picture of some friends that I had taken when I was in High School. Then I moved. About 2 years ago I got in touch with one of those friends again and I shared some pictures with her, not on Facebook. So, I'm not exactly sure how this picture made it's rounds, and honestly, I don't mind, but it was a good reminder to be careful what you post online because you never know where it could end up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment