Monday, January 16, 2012
What a Morning
This has not been my morning. I overslept, then, when I was cutting potatoes for breakfast both the knife and my finger slipped causing me to cut my finger, then I went into shock. That is never a pleasant experience. I've been in shock before, but it's never made me so sick before, so Robert had to finish making breakfast. After breakfast he went out to start his car and check to see if the chickens had laid any eggs. Rachel got very upset that she couldn't go with him because she was still in her pajamas, so when he came in with an egg and gave it to her to put in the egg carton like he normally does, she threw the egg onto the floor and cracked it. We finally got her calmed down and Robert off to work, 30 minutes later than he had hoped to be out the door. On a positive note, while I was laying on the couch with my feet up, Michael came and gave me a hug, and then tucked his stuffed penguin in next to me so I could cuddle with it. He can be such a sweet boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment