Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Got Things working, sorta…

November2010 007

I think I may have figured some things out this week!  Okay, so we’ve had some trouble with our computer for a little while now.  Certain programs wouldn’t run, but others would.  I could get on the internet using one browser, but not a different one.  I could play my itunes, but I couldn’t connect to the itunes store, strange things like that.  I was really worried that I was going to have to have someone look at it and that maybe a virus or something had erased some software, or something.  So, I decided I had to do something and I started calling some companies.  Well, I called the company that my sister’s father-in-law owns and he personally answered the phone.  Well, I told him what was going on, he walked me through a few things, and my computer is working!  All of the programs that I couldn’t get to work, are now working!  I also discovered the microphone plug in in the back of the computer and now the microphone is working also.  It still isn’t working in the front, and I still don’t have a camera cord that works, but on closer inspection, I found that I can put my camera’s memory card into the front of the computer and download pictures that way!   I know I looked for that before, but oh well, I’ve found it now!  So, we got some things figured out and the things that still aren’t, well, they aren’t as important.

This week Taylor got her first princess crown on a tooth.  She did really great.  They let her watch “How To Train Your Dragon” while they drilled and capped her tooth.  She was a little nervous, but she did great!  They also put some sealants on her back teeth.  She has another cavity on the other side that we are going to take care of in a couple of weeks.  Michael and Lindsey will also get check ups at the same time.  It will be a busy day for the Newey children.

We also got a bunch of snow this weekend.  When Taylor woke up and heard that there was snow, she immediately got up and put her snow clothes on to go outside.  That crazy girl loves the snow. November2010 020The other kids soon followed. Lindsey made a snow angel.  Actually, many snow angels.November2010 021 Michael just liked to be out in the snow and play.November2010 022 I didn’t put Rachel’s stuff on her, so she didn’t go outside.  But the kids had a lot of fun putting their snow stuff on and going out to make snowballs and what not.  I didn’t do much with them because I had to get ready and go to Bountiful Baskets.  But if they love the snow this much then this winter should be fun for them.

 

 

 

 

No comments: