I celebrated a birthday this week. I am now Twenty-Ten, the same as the year, and I will continue to be the same as the year. How many of you out there can say the same thing?
I had a really nice day. My in-laws were sweet enough to volunteer to watch the kids so that Robert and I could go to town. First we went to a funeral. That wasn’t fun, but it was a good reminder about living life to the fullest, and about some of the things that really matter. We had lunch and we got new cell phones. I am really excited to have a phone that my kids can’t pop the back off and pop the battery out of. To close the evening we went to dinner and I got a really cool birthday hat. Don’t I look stylish? I also got my favorite dessert, molten chocolate lava cake. We then picked up my sister-in-law and took her back to Richfield with us, which was nice because she helped keep the cab of the truck warm since the heater works, but the fan doesn’t. All in all, it was a really nice day, with much thanks going out to my wonderful mother-in-law and father-in-law for watching my kids for me.
1 comment:
happy birthday tash i'm glad you have a good one:) love ya
Post a Comment