It has been a busy week. I got the girls jammies all sewn, so don't tell them. I had to do a lot of that in the evenings so they wouldn't see. On thursday I spent all day in Twin. I got to go to the temple while my wonderful sister, Katrina, watched Lindsey and Michael. They made sugar cookies. Taylor spent the day with her Grandma Newey after school. The temple was great and I am so greatful that we now have one so close. I also finished up a few last minute shopping I needed to do, so that was nice. Friday Taylor told me I needed to go to Twin again so that she could spend the day with Grandma. Apparently they had a lot of fun decorating for Christmas.
Today I got everything else cut out that I needed to. Now I get to spend more time in my craft room sewing. Luckily I love to sew. I do need to hurry, though, because I borrowed my mom's serger and she needs it back. So far all of my projects are looking good. I will be very excited to have them all done, and then I will be all ready for Christmas, I think. I still need to wrap everything, but we are looking good in the being ready department. I even got Robert to put up some garland around the front door and the kids and I made snowflakes to hang in the window. We don't have a lot of Christmas decorations yet, so that makes decorating that much easier.
I hope everyone else is having a great week and enjoying the spirit of the season.
4 comments:
I'm so glad that you are all ready for Christmas. It can be quite a chore getting everything done in time. I am amazed that you sew all the jammies yourself. That is quite the undertaking! You are quite the supermom ;)
I admire your sewing ability. I wish I had the energy and knowledge to sew more. I also finished up my Christmas projects yesterday. I made rice packs and family calendars. You know we decided to cut costs this year by making some homemade gifts but I forgot how much time they still take. I've spent two weekends working on them. Crazy. Enjoy you holiday season!
gosh did you make my girls pj's also haha. since you were in the swing of things. haha we have a few more things to get but thats about it. sounds like your lucky to have a sis so close and go to the temple how great
Good job on the jammies!!!
Post a Comment