Friday, December 19, 2008
One Year
This past weekend we celebrated one year as homeowners. I never would have imagined myself living in Richfield, but now that I'm here I am so glad and know this is where we should be. So much as happened this past year and yet at the same time it has flown by. We have made many new friends, Taylor has started school and has the same kindergarten teacher that her daddy had. We really didn't get our lawn in and I think our yard looks better covered in the snow. That is on next years list. I still have boxes that need put away, but I think I have things in the kitchen where I want them. One of these days I will get around to painting more than just the girls room. We painted that before we even moved any of their stuff in. I am just so grateful to have a house and to live in such a wonderful community.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They say if you can survive the first seven years of marriage and the first year of home-ownership that you have it made. So you just have 6 more months of marriage and then you should be living happily ever after :) Let me know if that happens for you...haha.
Post a Comment