Monday, December 15, 2008

Kissing Santa

So, I've had Christmas music playing for a few weeks now and just today as we were listening the song "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" came on. Lindsey made some kind of comment and I asked her what would happen if I kissed Santa. She told me I would fall in love with him. So I asked if I should kiss Santa. She looked very sad and told me "no". I asked who I should kiss and she told me "Daddy and our whole family". I guess they are okay for me to love. So, no kissing Santa for me this year I guess.

4 comments:

Dena said...

Too bad. I bet you would get a really nice gift if you kissed Santa. But kissing a fat old man might not be the most rewarding experience!

*ehu. said...

Well there's always next year ;)

Kerry said...

That's super cute! I need to get more Christmas music my boys LOVE jingle bells and Rudolph but I don't have any of those on CD and when their on the radio they want them again-

Gallup Family said...

What your kids don't know, won't hurt them :)