Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Tag

I've gotten tagged a couple of times, so I better get on the ball. My internet is working for now and who knows if it will quit on me again.

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire post and paste it to a post on your blog. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, depends on the shape of the gift and the occasion. For a party, bag, for under the tree, wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real, it's a tradition to hike all over for the perfect one.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the Monday after Thanksgiving for Family Night
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? yup, sure do
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my stuffed dog "Friend", I still have him and I slept with him until I got married.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad and Robert
8. Easiest person to buy for? My kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, and even some kid friendly ones
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Christmas cards....hmmmm......haven't gotten those done for a few years.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't really think of one right now.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Don't really have one. I like almost all of them
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year round.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? probably
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sugar cookies, fudge, all the other yummy goodies that people give me that I don't have to make myself, and nuts, lots and lots of nuts
16. Lights on the tree? Colored, but some years white
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silver and Gold is one of my favorites, but I like them all really
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? A little of both. I'm blessed that my parents and my in-laws live really close so it's easy to visit. We have Christmas morning at home, though
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?Yes, but I'm not gonna
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Nothing yet, I really want to make one, but I haven't
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One thing Christmas Eve, usually jammies, the rest in the morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Scrooges and Political Correctness, I love this time of year
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Can't say that I have one, maybe when I get all Martha Stewarty some year
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Nuts, almonds, hazelnuts and brazil nuts that you need to shell yourself, oh, and peanuts
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Peace, love and Joy. I'd settle for just having my kids get along for the day, though
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? This is one where I got tagged, so hmmmm... don't know
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Those who are too busy because they didn't get all their Christmas stuff done sooner and are stressing out.

No comments: