My brother Caleb sent me a couple more camping pictures so I wanted to include them. There are some fun ones. One of the games we played was Hunter, Woman, Bear. It's has a similar concept to Rock, Paper, Scissors. Hunter kills bear, Woman traps hunter, Bear eats woman. In this game you have two teams and as a team you pick one of those characters. At the count of 3 you face each other as your character and the winners have to chase the losers and if they catch them then you switch teams. The idea is to get everyone on your team. It was really fun.
While everyone was out on the boat or fishing I noticed one of my tires was low so I ran into town to fill it up. Well, turns out I picked up a screw in my tire and needed to get it repaired. That meant that I was gone longer than anticipated, so they piled all 16 kids into the Yukon to head back to camp. My kids loved the fact that there was a movie in the car and they didn't mind being squished at all. I had my two youngest with me. I'm still not sure how they all fit.
And, finally, here are pictures of their shirts. Some of the activities were divided up by ages so the different color shirts are for the different age groups.
That is a fun bunch of kiddoes right there. I really love it when we get together and these kids can form bonds that will last them through their lives. I have good relationships with my cousins and I hope that my kids can have the same with theirs.




No comments:
Post a Comment