Sunday, August 14, 2016

Water Balloon Fight!

My niece Zoe came to play with us for a couple of days and she brought water balloons. There are these cool things that you hook up to your hose and they will fill up like 30 water balloons all at once. She had 6 of them, so we had quite a few water balloons. We had also invited some friends over for lunch and to play, so we had a pretty good water fight. I even had my friend hold Leah so I could get in on the action. I think the kids had it out for me. I got pretty wet.  It was pretty fun and felt really good on a hot day.

 I've heard you can use little rubber bands and reuse the water balloon filler up thing, but I haven't tried it. However, the kids did discover that it makes a pretty cool sprinkler/sprayer when it is hooked up to the hose and they wanted to chase each other around with it.

No comments: