After the fiasco with the paint I called Robert and asked him to please pick up a lock for the door.....today. Well, he didn't do what I thought he would, he bought a new doorknob instead. We had the kind of doors with handles instead of knobs and it was easy for the kids to grab and pull to open. The new knob was a knob and it locked, like you might put on an outside door. It has 2 keys that I have and I can lock it. I think it will work great! So far no messes today :)
3 comments:
Yeah--that's exactly what I would have done--won't look as cute as the rest of your doors-but it'll keep your mind and house free of messes!
Horray for locks! They become a necessity as kids start getting bigger and smarter. :)
Aren't locks wonderful! Anf I have a favor that's unrelated, and I'm not sure if the email adress I have for you guys is right...anyway, Mom mentioned that you had a Pampered Chief party? Is it too late to order anything? I want to order one of those spritzer things that ou can fill with your own cooking oil and use like Pam. Let me know if I can order one and add it on to your party. Thanks!
Post a Comment