Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Trees





We have a great Thanksgiving weekend and one of the highlights is always going to get Christmas trees. We went up north past Sun Valley and had a great time. We even found a little bit of snow. The kids had a great time trying to throw snowballs. Kami wasn't too sure what was going on with all the new smells and everything, but she seemed to have a good time, too. For family night on Monday we will break out the decorations and fancy up our tree. Of course we will have to re-arrange the living room first ;)

2 comments:

Gallup Family said...

Some day we will have to go get our own Christmas tree. I grew up with artificial trees because we had a fireplace so that's what we've always had. It looks like you had fun!

Dena said...

I love Christmas! Although I have to say that I am an artificial tree person. I don't like cleaning up all the needles.