Today we got to go to Jerome and get our ultrasound. The baby looks healthy and well, I am measuring just right for where I am and things look good. We weren't sure if we were going to peek or not, but we did. Now you have to guess what the ultrasound showed us. Don't bother trying to get it out of Robert. He doesn't know and he even had to leave the room for a while because the kids were getting restless. Let me know what you think.
8 comments:
I think you're mean. :) I'm guessing you couldn't tell.
you aren't showing us the ultrasound? that's not fair.
I say Girl!
Well I am feeling another boy is on the way.
your going to have another girl haha. who is your doc? hope your feeling good. first tooth is a neat thing vanessa still wont let tooth fairy come haha
Gotta be a boy for Seth to play with! And get in trouble with...=)
Rose says.....it's a girl ;)
Where is the ultrasound picture?? Gotta have that. I'm guessing you don't know what your having. The baby wouldn't let you see!!!!!
Post a Comment