I've been tagged to tell 8 interesting/unique/unusual things about myself. I was tagged a little while ago, but things have been crazy, so here I go.....
1. I don't like housework. I know how to clean my house, but I really don't like doing it. However, I love the feel of a clean house. My least favorite chore is taking out the garbage.
2. I am the oldest of 6. I used to think that was a pretty normal size family, but now I realize we were quite an exception. With kids of my own, I don't know how my mom did it. 6 kids in 9 years! I love having a big family, though and I love that I married a man who comes from a big family.
3. Someday I want to go to Germany. I don't really have a reason, I just really want to.
4. I love crafts. I know how to knit, crochet, tat, sew, quilt, cross-stitch, and I can embroider a little bit. It seems like I rotate through the different styles. I'll get really into one for a while and then switch to something else.
5. About every 7-8 years my birthday falls on Thanksgiving, which is why it is my favorite holiday.
6. I love Christmas music and play it year round when Robert isn't around me, he doesn't like Christmas music. I only make him suffer through it between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
7. I can (sorta) play the piano and in High School I played the clarinet.
8. I love Drama and even got an award in High School for the Leading Actress. I'm sure that it isn't a stretch to have some of you image me as being dramatic or anything.
Now I tag YOU, yes, YOU who is reading this.
1 comment:
So,
Do I like cloth diapers? Uhm,
I don't think I personally would ever use them except when it comes to potty training. Before that I think they are just to much work. Especially with new borns and their tender skin. Even with my boys @2 and 3 they still got a diaper rash when they wore them for naps or if they didn't pay attention to being wet. If you are considering it, I would say try it on your youngest and see what you think. The only place I have found the plastic pants covers are at Kmart. They sell the padded washable diapers at target, but I think they are to hard to clean. You can also buy the diapers cheapest at Kmart. I tried pins in the beginning, but with wiggley little boys, I was just to worried about stabbing them, so I decided to for go them. Gabriel didn't think he was ready to potty train until he went into cloth diapers for a couple days. That seemed to make all of the difference for him.
So that is what I think. uhm, good luck with whatever you decide!
Erika
Post a Comment