We had a fairly busy weekend. At least, Robert did anyway. He took Friday off to get some things done around here and ended up splitting and stacking a bunch of wood, then he took Taylor to her primary activity so I could get the house ready for a Pampered Chef party I was having that night. I had my party and it was fun. On Saturday I took the kids to Twin with my mom so that she could get a prescription for a sinus infection she has. While I was gone Robert got almost all of the rest of the wood split and stacked, he ran out of room to stack it. He also got one of my flower beds partially built. I may be able to plant some flowers this spring if I'm lucky. He also did some more stuff outside to get ready for the winter.
Now it's my turn to get stuff done inside. I am trying to declutter so that I don't have as much stuff to clean and put away. If anyone wants a hide-a-bed couch let me know. It's in good shape, but I really don't have room for it. I need to go through Michael's clothes and pull out the ones that are too small and find the ones for the size he needs. I also have a few Christmas projects that I need to get working on. Speaking of which, DeeAnna and Tarilynn, what do you want? Also Nicole? My brain has been horrible since I got pregnant and I would love some ideas.
The lock on the craft room door seems to be working. At least we've had no more painting incidents. Yeah for locks!
2 comments:
I HATE swapping out clothes-putting ones that don't fit away-in an organized way for the next one and finding new clothes that fit--but pet peeve of mine-just hate it!
But I like if I organize them so it's worth it in the end.
I'm almost done Christmas shopping for 1 side of the family and very proud!
hey I will take baby cloths if you are getting rid of any!!!!
Post a Comment