Saturday, November 1, 2008
Fun at the Pumpkin Patch
Taylor got to go to the Pumpkin Patch at Kimberly Nurseries with her Kindergarten class. They had so much fun.
The pumpkin patch had a hay tower for the kids to climb with a slide to come down. They had a rope swing, a rope bridge, and a "train" that was pulled by a 4-wheeler.
Aunt Melissa works there and so I took all the kids and they got to see their aunt also. After the pumpkin patch the class went out for pizza.
Then, they hurried back for their class party. It was a very fun day, but I was exhausted by the end of it. I think I went to bed at about 8:30 because I was falling asleep on the couch. Still, I survived my first class party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, that looks like so much fun. I can't say that I blame you for being exhausted though! I would be too. :)
I think any mom would be exhausted after that kind of day. That is some kindergarten class to undertake the adventure. It's nice that you took all the kids. I'm sure they enjoyed it.
Yes sir-e Bob that was a fun filled day of Kindergardeners that is for sure. I'm glad that are little ones are in the same class together. We have yet many more fun filled days of fun together Tasha. Hope ya don't get sick of me LOL!!!!
Post a Comment